Between 2015 and 2020, our accident rate dropped down 37%, far exceeding the target of -30% set as part of the "2020 HSE Vision” program. These good results were achieved thanks to the commitment of all bioMérieux employees.
The HSE teams mobilized on a daily basis to set up global awareness campaigns, personalized general training for newcomers, tools for reporting risky situations, while carrying out audits and periodic safety inspections.
100% of our European sites hold an internationally recognized Health Safety certification.
Quality of Life at Work Agreement
bioMérieux pays a particular attention to fostering well-being at work for all its employees around the world. In France, the first agreement on quality of life at work was signed unanimously at the beginning of 2019 by the unions represented. Several priority themes have been defined:
- Empower and give meaning to the job;
- Promote a better balance between professional and personal life (telework, support for family careers, travel, meeting management ...);
- Limit the negative impact of a change of position or job, as part of the job and skills management planning;
- Improve the working environment on each of our sites (modernization of existing buildings, creation of new spaces favoring exchanges and teamwork, ...);
- Develop managers to help them federate and animate their teams in an open and dynamic way so that everyone finds his place and can flourish in his work.