AUTOMATED QUALITY INDICATOR SOLUTION
TEMPO® is an automated platform for the analysis of food quality indicators.
Quality indicators or hygienic parameters contribute to define the food quality, besides the food safety.
They represent the biggest volume of analysis in typical food safety testing processes and help to control the process, environment and final product.
TEMPO® enables food quality analysts to master the enumeration of key parameters so that compliance can be confirmed on the final product and processes are optimized while conforming to HACCP guidance.
- Rapid results – it takes only 12 seconds to perform a Tempo test
- 10 parameters only 1 protocol, no confirmation
- Maximize your TEMPO® experience thanks to our Lab Data Management System: CONNECT-UP™!
- Intuitive operation and less training
- Faster time to result with validated protocols
- LIMS-kompatibel for data tracking and compliance
- Long shelf life and room temperature storage
- Up to 9 pre-reads
- VILINK® remote diagnostics & resolution
Time management is crucial in the agrifood industry and TEMPO® helps you:
- Accelerate the selection and management of raw materials
- Expedite corrective action in the case of non-compliance
- Rapidly respond to regulatory guidelines and customer requirements
- Approved by the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments
- Globally recognized by AOAC and AFNOR
- Included in the USDA Microbiology Laboratory Guidebook, the Standard-Setting Guideline for Food-Safety Testing in the US
- Remote maintenance with VILINK®
The TEMPO® Card, the heart of the TEMPO® system, offers the precision of the 16-tube Most Probable Number method without the usual tedious preparation.
TEMPO® enumerates the major Quality Indicators industrial labs focus on using a revolutionary concept called the "TEMPO® card", based on a robust and performant principle; MPN Most Probable Number. The 48 miniaturized tubes of the TEMPO® card improve the accuracy of the results and the recovery of the microorganisms through a 3,7log reading range. This unique and powerful food quality testing system dramatically simplifies analysis across a wide range of matrices.
- Aerobic mesophilic total flora
- Bacillus cereus
- E. coli
- Lactic acid bacteria
- Staphylococcus (coag+)
- Yeast and mold
- 142 KB
TEMPO® Food Quality Automation
- TEMPO 9314945 11-2020 shwpd.pdf
- 1 MB
TEMPO® VALIDATED METHODS
- TEMPO List of validated methods.pdf
- 55 KB