We have set ourselves the goal of reducing our environmental footprint by optimizing our water and energy consumption and by reducing our waste.
Responsible use of energy and water
We implement a variety of energy optimization initiatives, to reduce by 50%* our energy consumption.
- Prior to constructing or refurbishing buildings, we perform simulations to measure their energy efficiency.
- We promote the use of renewable resources for our energy supply in areas of the world that offer alternatives.
- New buildings for important tertiary activities are subject to HQE (French High Environmental Quality certification), LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), or BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) certifications.
- We also implement action plans to reduce consumption based on the results of energy audits that are regularly updated.
Water is the resource we use the most in our manufacturing processes, which is why responsible water management is a key priority for us. To reduce our consumption by 45%*, we favor closed loop circuits and are actively replacing once-through cooling systems.
We also ensure that all our new facilities integrate low-consumption objectives and respect environmental quality standards:
- 12 sites ISO 14001:2015 certified;
- 2 commercial subsidiaries ISO 14001 certified.
Less waste, more recycling
We work to minimize the environmental impact from our waste by following a clear waste management strategy. Our ambition is to reduce waste generation by 50%* and recycle at least 85%.
We diligently sort waste at the source and develop channels to recover and recycle materials and energy. Hazardous waste is sorted and disposed of by licensed companies and in line with the strictest waste disposal standards.
For more information, read our Universal Registration Document (p 99 to 101).
* Per million euro turnover in 2025 compared to 2015