Our territorial development strategy is built to respond to local employment needs, skills levels, and economic and social dynamics. For this reason, we also maintain close ties with schools and academic institutions to attract graduates and scientists who have the skills and expertise to keep pace with our evolving career tracks.
In the United States
- In Durham (North Carolina), bioMérieux has forged partnerships with local colleges and several leading universities including the University of North Carolina, North Carolina State University and Duke University. We also sponsor North Carolina State University’s Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) and award scholarships to two students annually. Our Durham site has a highly successful internship program.
- At our Saint-Louis site (Missouri), bioMérieux employs work-study interns and Co-Ops from Washington University, St. Louis University and other universities in the state of Missouri.
- In Salt Lake City (Utah), BioFire Diagnostics partners with a number of colleges and universities: University of Utah; Brigham Young University; Weber State University; Utah State University and Salt Lake Community College.
- emlyon business school
- Fondation Université Grenoble Alpes
- Fondation INSA Lyon
- Graduate School of Biology-Biochemistry-Biotechnology (ESTBB)