RAPID AND SENSITIVE DETECTION
SCANRDI® revolutionized rapid microbial detection when it was first introduced and still today its speed and sensitivity remain unrivaled.
Its unique technology delivers actionable sterility results in 4 hours or less, so you know you can continue with production or if you need to take action immediately.
- Combination of patented cell labelling and solid phase cytometry
- Already used for pharmaceutical product release cleared by authorities
- Filtration captures microorganisms on a special membrane from 1 to 1,000 mL
- Linear response from 1 to 5000 microbial cells
- Full validation offer : documentation and support to execute
- Described in a dedicated DMF as well as in pharmacopeias as alternative sterility method
- Traceability with barecoding on reagents and consumables
- Remote maintenance with VILINK
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant data management system
- Time to result in 4 hours or less
- Down to 1 microorganism of sensitivity
- Recognized by the FDA as an alternative method for sterile product release
- Validation IQ/OQ/PQ1 SCANRDI
- Feasibility studies
- Technical/scientific support to manage questions from authorities
- Remote maintenance and anticipation with VILINK
SCANRDI® is a rapid microbiology solution with patented universal cell labeling and solid phase cytometry with the ability to detect bacteria, molds – both in vegetative and sporulated forms - and yeasts. Test applications include:
As it’s a non-based growth method, stressed and fastidious organisms including those in VBNC state (Viable But Non Culturable) can be detected as well, making SCANRDI® a powerful tool to monitor and ensure the rapid detection of microorganisms in pharmaceutical products.
- 1 MB