VITEK® 2 COMPACT
YOUR SOLUTION FOR AUTOMATED MICROBIAL IDENTIFICATION
Finding ways to reduce analysis times for microbial indentification methods streamlines your laboratory workflows and increases productivity. VITEK® 2 COMPACT is an automated microbial identification system that was developed as a result of bioMerieux’s long-standing experience with microbial identification.
With the VITEK® 2 COMPACT, response time is reduced up to 22 hours for most bacteria compared to traditional biochemical methods while the integrity of your data is maintained with comprehensive compliance features. This means that you maintain control over product and process quality with faster results ensuring your manufacturing remains financially viable.
- Three-step setup procedure
- Barcoded reagents for traceability
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software
- Comprehensive database
- Closed test cards eliminate risk of contamination from user
- One-click result validation
- Reduced time to identification results
- Waste reduction with a miniaturized card format
- Objective analysis
- Assistance with implementation and training
- Remote support
- Validation services available
The VITEK® 2 Compact system identifies the majority of microorganisms that contaminate production areas and finished products in a minimal amount of time.
We can even customize your database to track facility-specific organisms. VITEK® 2 COMPACT is extremely intuitive and therefore requires less technician training.
IDENTIFICATION CARDS FOR PRODUCT SAFETY INCLUDE:
- Time to result: 2 – 10 hours
- Time to result: 2 – 8 hours
- Time to result: 18 hours
- Time to result: 6 hours
Gram-positive spore forming bacilli:
- Time to result: 14 hours
- Time to result: 8 hours
Brochure VITEK® 2 COMPACT
- VITEK 2 COMPACT Brochure.pdf
- 172 KB
IDENTIFICATION & CONFIRMATION List of Validated Methods
- VALIDATION METHODS LIST IDENTIFICATION and CONFIRMATION V2022.pdf
- 56 KB
- 827 KB