BIOBALL® Custom Services
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MICROBIOLOGICAL QUALITY CONTROL
In the recent years, inclusion of in-house isolates and other objectionable microorganisms in various microbiological QC test methods has gained significant importance in order to meet regulatory expectations and to ensure product quality.
BIOBALL® Custom Services helps you simplify the implementation of microbial strains of your interest in the routine microbiological quality control.
- Microbiological Quality Control Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Microbiological Quality Control Bacillus cereus
- Microbiological Quality Control Micrococcus luteus and Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Microbiological Quality Control Yeast and Mold
- BIOBALL® Custom Services
Your strain of interest in your choice of CFU format
Just like BIOBALL® Standardised strains, BIOBALL® Custom Services uses proprietary and intellectual cytometry technology to produce an accurate and precise quantitative reference material for microbiological quality control.
BIOBALL® Custom Services preserve, maintain and manufacture your in-house isolates and other microbial strains of your interest in ready-to-use BIOBALL® format. Every year, BIOBALL® Custom Services works with vast number of in-house isolates coming from different geographies, and customise them into an accurate and precise BIOBALL meeting specific QC testing needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Accurate & Precise – every batch, every aliquot
- Cost effective – with time saving solutions
- Efficient – Simple and quick workflow
- Test on demand - Ready-to-Use test available at any time, no defrosting required
- Cuts down intensive preparation times, easy to use, as few as 4 steps
- Stock cultures of your in-house isolates are stored and maintained for future use
Explore the top 10 common microorganisms isolated in Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
How to use BIOBALL® MULTISHOT 550 with BIOBALL® re-hydratation fluid?
How to use BIOBALL® SINGLESHOT for on an agar plate?