BIOBALL® Custom Services
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MICROBIOLOGICAL QUALITY CONTROL
In recent years, inclusion of in-house isolates and other objectionable microorganisms in various microbiological quality test methods has gained significant importance in meeting regulatory expectations and ensuring product quality.
BIOBALL® Custom Services helps you simplify the implementation of microbial strains within your routine microbiological quality control process.
- Microbiological Quality Control Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Microbiological Quality Control Bacillus cereus
- Microbiological Quality Control Micrococcus luteus and Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Microbiological Quality Control Yeast and Mold
- Custom Services
- Get In Touch
Your Strain of Interest in Your Choice of CFU Format
Just like BIOBALL® Standardised strains, BIOBALL® Custom Services uses proprietary and intellectual cytometry technology to produce an accurate and precise quantitative reference material for microbiological quality control.
BIOBALL® Custom Services preserve, maintain, and manufacture your in-house isolates and other microbial strains of your interest in ready-to-use BIOBALL® format. Every year, BIOBALL® Custom Services works with a vast number of in-house isolates coming from different geographies, and customizes them into an accurate and precise BIOBALL meeting specific quality control testing needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Accurate & Precise – Every batch, every aliquot
- Cost Effective – With time saving solutions
- Efficient – Simple and quick workflow
- On Demand Testing – Ready-to-use test available at any time, no defrosting required
- Easy To Use – Cuts down intensive preparation times in as few as 4 steps
- Be Prepared – Stock cultures of your in-house isolates are stored and maintained for future use
Interested in utilizing BIOBALL® Custom Services? Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team to start the conversation.