The programs designed by the Corporate HSE Department are implemented by a local network of HSE professionals across all sites where bioMérieux operates.
The job of the HSE teams is to:
- define high HSE standards, working with bioMérieux management;
- create and foster an attitude enabling each employee to take ownership of his or her own safety and the safety of coworkers, and the protection of the environment;
- facilitate risk analyses designed to prevent malfunctions;
- share their HSE expertise and knowledge within the Company;
- ensure that HSE good practices are broadly communicated.
These teams work in close collaboration with all the departments at bioMérieux and with regulatory organizations and agencies in order to consistently take on board HSE requirements in all Company activities.
See our current job openings.