bioMérieux develops and implements diagnostic solutions which are created to benefit patients and healthcare systems globally, with maximal medical value.
Medical Affairs consists of a Corporate Medical Affairs department as well as regional and local Medical Affairs directors and teams throughout the world in most of our key subsidiaries.
Our global and local Medical Affairs groups are responsible for:
- providing medical expertise and insight;
- creating and deploying medical education;
- managing post-market clinical trials to document real-world evidence and generate scientific publications;
- interacting and collaborating with current and future medical and scientific leaders;
- and maintaining a high level of medical and scientific visibility.
They also work closely with strategic internal stakeholders from Marketing, Commercial Operations, and Research & Development in order to continually reinforce the medical value of our diagnostics.
Discover our bioMérieux Medical Affairs videos