GENE-UP® Pathogenic E. coli
GENE-UP® Pathogenic E. Coli (PEC) brings accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use detection for the top pathogenic strains that threaten public health and brand reputation. In just 60 minutes after enrichment, you get unrivaled accuracy and rapid results.
GENE-UP® PEC is an AOAC® approved that dramatically reduces unconfirmed positive rates, thanks to our cutting-edge molecular approach. With PEC, you can bring your operations increased profits, increased protection, and increased peace of mind.
Listen to this 10-minute video to hear a summary of new research that looks at EHEC with a public health approach, and how we have advanced this concept into a real-world application.
- Non-selective enrichment
- Easy workflow
- Internal controls on every test
- Room temperature storage for reagents
- Accurate target design
- Significant reduction of unconfirmed positives
- Prevents unnecessary re-direction of lots and treatments yielding lost revenues
- Accurate results in one hour
- Reduces the need for laborious confirmations
- Assures product safety by protecting against evolving virulence
- Dedicated customer support and Scientific Affairs team
- Remote maintenance and support with VILINK®
GENE-UP® PEC is AOAC approved and available as a ready-to-use assay for your most pressing food safety and risk-based decisions.
- Pathogenic E. coli
GENE-UP® also gives you other AOAC, AFNOR, and Microval Validated ready-to-use test kits with simple workflows, including tests for:
- Quantitative salmonella
- Salmonella spp.
- Salmonella Enteritidis
- Salmonella Typhimurium
- Cronobacter spp.
- Listeria spp.
- Listeria monocytogenes spp.
- Campylobacter spp.
- E. coli O157:H7
- Pathogenic E.coli spp.
- STEC stx & eae spp.(EH1) and Top 6 (EH2)
- Aspergillus spp.
GENE-UP® PEC (Brochure)
- GENE-UP_PEC_SellSheet (2).pdf
- 2 MB
GENE-UP® & Cattle Hide Swabs: Real World Comparative Performance for EHEC Detection (Case Study)
- 8.5x11_BMX_BeefHide_STEC (3).pdf
- 193 KB
GENE-UP® & MicroTallyTM Swabs: Verified Performance for EHEC Detection (Data Digest)
- GeneUp_MicroTally_EHEC_DataDigest_V3_Digital (1).pdf
- 119 KB
Use of New Markers for Precise Detection of Pathogenic STECs