BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® Platelet Testing Solution
THE NEXT DIMENSION IN PLATELET QUALITY CONTROL
The BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® is the new standard in platelet culture detection systems—a fully automated solution with quicker time to detection and minimal hands on time.
Reliable quality control methods are essential for platelets with their short shelf life and high contamination risk. You can boost availability and quality of critical resources for up to seven days with the BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® and its associated BACT/ALERT® Culture Media Bottles.
- Integrated data management
- LIMS/BECS compatible for data tracking and compliance
- VILINK® remote diagnostic support to optimize instrument uptime
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant data management system
- Lab Optimization – Flexible option for each type of microbial testing needed
- Modular system that grows with your microbial testing needs
- Improved growth detection algorithms for overall faster time to results
- Real-time results allow for early operational interventions
- Load and go for efficient workflow
- Smart scanning for full traceability
- Integrated data management - search and report on critical information at your fingertips
Coupled with our patented colorimetric technology and improved microbial detection algorithms, BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® detects a wide variety of microorganisms including aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms in platelets.
BLOOD BANKS ONLY:
- BPA for aerobic platelet testing
- BPN for anaerobic platelet testing
- CE MARKING CERTIFICATION
- For quality control of platelet with BPA and BPN culture media bottles
- FDA 510(k) CLEARANCE
- For quality control testing and safety measure secondary testing of platelets with BPA and BPN culture media bottles
Brochure - BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® - The next dimension in platelet quality control.
- 351 KB
Brochure - Blood Banks
- 422 KB
Booklet - Platelet Safety
- 2020 - PLATELET SAFETY BOOKLET.pdf
- 2 MB
BACT/ALERT® VIRTUO® | Large Volume Delayed Sampling (LVDS)
Patient care is at the heart of bioMérieux's innovations to detect bacterial contamination in platelets in order to enhance their safety and increase availability.