Today, nearly 12,000 employees work at bioMérieux worldwide. Together, we cultivate a state of mind that may be summarized in three words: BELONG.DARE.IMPACT. They symbolize the attachment to bioMérieux's humanistic culture, belonging to a unique community and our commitment to the territories in which we are established.
- We are all the keepers of a unique family spirit that values people and their differences, creating a sense of belonging and pride.
- We all foster a daring mindset that empowers everyone to continually develop, grow and adapt for the future.
- We all boost the performance of the Company to positively impact patients’ and consumers’ health worldwide.
bioMérieux is committed to serving public health around the world, through the fight against infectious diseases. Working at bioMérieux means adopting its long-term humanistic vision to serve the general interest by meeting global health needs. Every employee, whatever his job, has a role to play in contributing to the achievement of this mission.
With three leading positions in clinical microbiology, molecular syndromic diagnosis of infectious diseases and microbiological industrial control, bioMérieux stands out through our:
- financial strength and long-term vision;
- capacity to invest in R&D and collaborative approach to innovation;
- external growth to strengthen our geographic positioning and harness technology
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serve more than 160 countries, with the support of a large network of distributors. Our worldwide presence gives employees many opportunities for development.
Professional development is supported by a dynamic training policy (+ 20 hours of training per person/year), with the support of our corporate university Mérieux Université.
See our current job openings.