VITEK® MS Rapid Identification of Microorganisms
IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY & INCREASE CONFIDENCE
VITEK® MS was developed for its rapid identification of microorganisms for the pharmaceutical,personal care, and food industries. Suitable for industrial manufacturers and pharmaceutical laboratories who work with microbial identification, our knowledge base contains the most frequently encountered organisms in pharmaceutical, food and animal health applications.
Tested with a comprehensive range of bacterial strains, VITEK® MS is a robust and automated system for microbial identification that functions as a general microbial testing method.
- Mould identification
- 15,556 strains used to build the VITEK MS knowledge base
- 192 isolates per run to maximize throughput capacity
- Customizable with plant isolates
- Ready-to-use reagent kits for quick and consistent sample preparation
- 93.9% total combined correct identification results
- 94% accurate single choice IDs with challenge mould strains
- Traceability with barcoded target slides
- Audit trail to record, track and report user actions
- Multiple quality control checks performed during analysis
See the videos:
- AOAC RI validated, AFNOR approved, ISO 16140 certified and FDA cleared
- Objective analysis eliminates human subjectivity
- High throughput with dependable results
- Robust database for microbial identification
- VITEK® EXPRESS
- Validation Services
VITEK® MS identifies the vast majority of microorganisms that contaminate production areas and finished products in a minimum amount of time. We can even customize your database to track facility-specific strains. Using mass spectrometry, VITEK® MS is backed by our many years of microbiology expertise. With MALDI-TOF (Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight) technology, it provides clear and accurate identification at the species, genus, or group level in minutes.
- Myoplasma spp
- Brucella spp
- Listeria spp
- Cronobacter spp
Quality Built Knowledge Base
The decisions microbiologists make everyday impact the quality of the product manufactured. It’s important to have the most accurate identification results possible so that those decisions are based on sound data. Our VITEK® knowledge base is built with multiple strains for each organism we claim to include intra-species diversity and ensure a highly confident ID.
Geography, testing and growth conditions can all impact an organism's protein makeup. That's why we incorporate theses variables into our knowledges base, so you can confidently and accurately identify organisms.
VITEK® MS (Brochure)
- VITEK MS Brochure 2020.pdf
- 2 MB
IDENTIFICATION & CONFIRMATION List of Validated Methods
- IDENTIFICATION and CONFIRMATION List of validated methods.pdf
- 50 KB
VITEK® MS PDA 2019 Knowledge Base (Poster)
- VITEK MS Poster PDA 2019 Knowledge Base.pdf
- 836 KB
VITEK Data Integrity
- 827 KB