- €1,574 million in first-half 2021 sales, up 12.3% like-for-like
- Q2 sales organic growth at 7.9% in line with our expectations: slowdown in molecular biology, strong growth of immunoassays, and good momentum in microbiology and industrial applications
- Contributive operating income before non-recurring items up 48% to €374 million, or nearly 24 % of sales for the first half of the year
- 2021 guidance confirmation:
- bioMérieux confirms its annual guidance of organic sales growth at neutral to mid-single digit rate and contributive operating income before non-recurring items in line with 2020.
Alexandre Mérieux, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said: “bioMérieux achieved a solid performance in the first half of 2021, in line with its expectations, both in terms of top line and profitability. We succeeded to launch several new solutions that are widening our offer dedicated to the fight against infectious diseases. We do confirm annual guidance of neutral to mid-single digit organic growth and contributive operating income before non-recurring items in line with 2020”
- 494 KB