MASTERCLAVE® Media Preparator
BROTH AND CULTURE MEDIA PREPARATION
MASTERCLAVE® is an automated culture media preparation system that improves your laboratory workflow, from media to sample preparation.
As the first step in effective pathogen detection when a high volume of broth is required, you get precise microbiological control. The system is designed to provide an intuitive and efficient approach to your culture media preparation, agar, or broth.
- Consistent performance with pressurized distribution
- Media homogenization with large magnetic stirrers
- Accurate core temperature monitoring
- Easy to clean
- ISO 11133, ISO 7218, and GMP Compliant
- High quality culture media preparation
- Batch to batch reproducibility
- Increased productivity
All MASTERCLAVE® preparators feature state-of-the-art technology designed to automatically prepare broth and agar media, enabling high levels of quality control in your culture media.
- Buffered peptone water
- Salmonella supplements
- Vanomycin supplements
- Dehydrated LPT broth
- Half Fraser broth