IMPROVING THERAPEUTIC DECISIONS
ETEST® uses a predefined gradient of antibiotic concentrations to determine the Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) of antibiotics, antifungals, and antimycobacterial agents. The ETEST® method provides a level of precision that other manual Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing (AST) methods cannot.
- One strip per package
- Easy to open with one hand
- Standardized storage conditions
- One lot number on outer box
- Generates MICs across 15 dilutions
- Macromethod format optimizes resistance detection
ETEST® provides MICs for microorganisms with unique growth requirements that cannot be tested using automated methods.