ENDOZYME® II GO STRIPS
FLEXIBLE ENDOTOXIN TESTING
Laboratories don’t always need to test all 20 samples to fill a full plate—that’s why ENDOZYME® II GO STRIPS are designed with flexibility in mind: the flexibility to use only what you need, when you need it.
ENDOZYME® II GO STRIPS give you all the benefits of the EZIIGO GOPLATE™ plus the flexibility to test only what is needed.
- CSE pre-coated wells for simple and consistent use
- Includes Curve Strips and Sample Strips, allowing you to customize the number of samples you test
- No β-glucan false positives
- Flexibility to test anywhere from 1 to 21 samples with minimal waste
- Eliminates the need for vortexing, mixing, diluting, or adding Control Standard Endotoxin (CSE) to achieve standard curve and PPC
- Decreases hands-on time so you can run your lab more efficiently
- Reduces the risk of invalid results by eliminating manual preparation steps that can be prone to handling errors
- Minimizes waste with liquid reagents that allow you to only mix the reagent for the samples you need
The Recombinant Factor C (rFC) in ENDOZYME® II GO consists of a single recombinant protein and a small fluorescent peptide. This protein content can be measured to perfection, and certifies no lot variability when using ENDOZYME® II GO so you get lot-to-lot reproducibility batch after batch.
- Over 50% reduction in handling time compared to conventional microplate assays
- Significantly reduces the risk of human error during preparation stage