Simultaneously Detect Salmonella and Listeria
GENE-UP® ENVIROPRO™ is the only assay of its kind to simultaneously detect both Salmonella and Listeria from environmental swabbing, including PCR confirmation. It is an AOAC Performance Tested Method that helps provide cost savings, laboratory waste production, and a streamlined workflow—empowering you to make rapid, effective quality decisions.
Clicking "Place An Order" will open a blank email that will be sent to our order fulfillment team at Orders_IS@biomerieux.com. Within your email, please include the test kit you are interested in and the preliminary details of your order (amount, date needed, etc.). A member of our team will reach out to coordinate your order.
With GENE-UP® ENVIROPRO™, users can test environments for both Salmonella and Listeria through one swab, one enrichment, and one sample prep, improving overall sampling efficiencies and sustainability.
- Provides cost-savings and streamlined workflow
- AOAC Performance Tested Method
One Swab. One Enrichment. One Sample Prep.
- The simple workflow eliminates cumbersome DNA purification steps and reduces hands-on time.
- Salmonella and Listeria assays are combined to one tube
- One universal enrichment for two results
- Results data can be exported for integration into LIMS systems
- Dedicated customer support and Scientific Affairs team
GENE-UP® ENVIROPRO™ is an AOAC Performance Tested Method.