Laboratories in both the clinical and industrial fields are faced with challenges to:
- provide faster results,
- maintain quality in an increasingly regulated environment,
- ensure their staff continue to be motivated while developing new skills and competences.
At bioMérieux we understand these challenges and are developing a range of new services to help our customers meet them:
- bioMérieux Lab Consultancy: through assessing how the laboratory deals with its daily workload, recommendations can be made as to how improvements in efficiency can be effected,
- Quality & Compliance: software packages for system validation and Quality Control monitoring, enriched with a complete solution for Environmental Monitoring (an integrated & wireless system for real-time monitoring of temperature and other parameters),
- Training & Education: a range of face to face and distance learning courses for both scientific and professional/personal development.
Most of these new services are developed and/or delivered through a network of partners, all experts in their respective fields.
Together with our more traditional system-related services and 50 years’ experience in microbiology, bioMérieux is now even better positioned to support our customers in their daily challenges.