bioMérieux takes a multidimensional approach to creating and maintaining a working environment that fosters our employees’ professional development, which includes:
- Adapting work areas, whether they are offices, production sites or research centers;
- Implementing technologies that allow for remote information sharing and encourage collaborative work in project mode;
- Developing internal employee communities;
- Implementing a work-life balance program;
- Rolling out a “Great Place to Work” program at all the Company’s subsidiaries in order to strengthen the pride of belonging, trust in management and a friendly atmosphere within the Company.
bioMérieux has always been highly committed to the quality of social dialogue and the Executive Committee works in close concertation on several topics with our social partners. Numerous agreements have been signed with our social partners in the area of well-being at work (in France for instance: work health agreement, setting up of an active home office policy, etc.).
At the 10th edition of the Randstad Awards, bioMérieux confirmed it was once again deemed the third most attractive company in France, according to the results of the survey conducted in 2018 among the general public.
The Randstad Employer Brand Research survey was conducted in late 2018 by the research agency TNS. It focused on the attractiveness of over 250 companies operating in France and allowed several thousand people to be interviewed on a dozen of major criteria such as job security, career opportunities, social responsibility...
"This prize represents for us an immense pride. Since its creation more than 55 years ago, bioMérieux has developed a unique entrepreneurial culture, deeply respectful of its employees and driven by a strong family commitment in the service of public health. This Randstad Award demonstrates that we can be innovative and economically efficient, while placing a premium on the well-being of our teams."
Michel Baguenault, Executive Vice President, General Secretary
For more detailed information about these commitments, see our actions related to our responsibility to our workforce.