bioMérieux takes a multidimensional approach to creating and maintaining a working environment that fosters our employees’ professional development, which includes:
- Adapting work areas, whether they are offices, production sites or research centers;
- Implementing technologies that allow for remote information sharing and encourage collaborative work in project mode;
- Developing internal employee communities;
- Implementing a work-life balance program;
- Rolling out a “Best Place to Work” program at all the Company’s subsidiaries in the EMEA region in order to strengthen the pride of belonging, trust in management and a friendly atmosphere within the Company.
bioMérieux has always been highly committed to the quality of social dialogue and the Executive Committee works in close concertation on several topics with our social partners. Numerous agreements have been signed with our social partners in the area of well-being at work. Thus, in France, an innovative agreement to improve the quality of life at work was unanimously signed in 2019.
4 Top Employer certifications for bioMérieux!
bioMérieux has received the Top Employer Certification for 4 of its subsidiaries: China (2019 label renewed for 2020), South Africa, France and the United States for 2020.
With these four certifications, we are officially part of companies recognized for the excellence of their working conditions. This is the result of a survey that covers 600 HR practices implemented within the Company in favor of its employees.
This label also guarantees to future candidates that bioMérieux complies with the best international standards in terms of working environment.
For more detailed information about these commitments, see our actions related to our responsibility to our workforce.