bioMérieux takes a multidimensional approach to creating and maintaining a working environment that fosters our employees’ professional development, which includes:
- Adapting work areas, whether they are offices, production sites or research centers;
- Implementing technologies that allow for remote information sharing and encourage collaborative work in project mode;
- Developing internal employee communities;
- Implementing a work-life balance program;
- Rolling out a “Great Place to Work” program at all the Company’s subsidiaries in order to strengthen the pride of belonging, trust in management and a friendly atmosphere within the Company.
bioMérieux has always been highly committed to the quality of social dialogue and the Executive Committee works in close concertation on several topics with our social partners. Numerous agreements have been signed with our social partners in the area of well-being at work (in France for instance: work health agreement, setting up of an active home office policy, etc.).
At the 9th edition of the Randstad Awards, bioMérieux was deemed the third most attractive company in France, according to the results of the survey conducted in 2017 among the general public.
The Randstad Employer Brand Research survey was conducted in late 2017 by the research agency Kantar TNS. It focused on the attractiveness of over 250 companies operating in France and allowed 6,440 people aged 18 to 65 years to be interviewed on a dozen of major criteria such as job security, career opportunities, social responsibility...
“This prize reflects the culture of our Company, which considers its employees as the vital force shaping its success. It shows that we can be innovative and constantly striving for excellence while building a stable and fulfilling work environment for the men and women who commit to bioMérieux every day around the world."
Michel Baguenault, General Secretary
For more detailed information about these commitments, see our actions related to our responsibility to our workforce.