bioMérieux is committed to developing and maintaining the employment of people with disabilities in our company.
- Increase the number of disabled employees by reinforcing recruitment and increasing collaboration with specialized organizations and companies.
- Train disabled people outside the Company in advance in order to facilitate their entry at bioMérieux and ensure a successful integration.
- Facilitate the retention in their jobs and career development of employees who are, or have become, disabled (training, job accommodation, mobility).
- Raise Awareness among all employees about bioMérieux’s initiatives for the disabled through communication tools such as brochures or on-site educational events.
- Support disabled employees or their families by contributing to improving their living conditions.
See also Diversity & Inclusion