The Global Compact’s role
The Global Compact brings together the corporate world and civil society. Its members are committed to implementing specific actions to resolve the problems brought about by globalization that have an impact on emerging countries. Member companies pledge to respect a charter of ten Principles by implementing specific actions to support these Principles every year.
bioMérieux renewed its commitment this year through actions that support the Global Compact’s four categories of Principles:
- Human rights
- Initiatives to ensure access to quality diagnostics for the most disadvantaged patients.
- Labor conditions
- Initiatives to eliminate workplace discrimination.
- Initiatives to support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Initiatives against corruption.
For more information, click here to see bioMérieux’s 2015 Communication on Progress to uphold these Global Compact Principles.